After six years of great support, Matt, Mel and Avantiplus The Valley have made a business decision to step away from the Redcliffe Tri Club. The entire club has benefited greatly from their support and we were very sorry to loose them as a club sponsor. Matt and Mel not only support our club, but many other tri clubs and the sport in general and there are not many races in Southeast Qld where we do not see that support. From the whole club I would like to thank you Matt and Mel for your sponsorship over a long time.
After hearing this news, the club set out to find another bike shop to work with and I know we have found a great business who will support us and our club members can really gain a lot from. I am very pleased to welcome Howard, Judy and Avantiplus North Brisbane as new sponsors of RTC.
Avantiplus North Brisbane have been around for a long time and have recently moved from Albany Creek to Brendale on the corner of South Pine Road and Deakin Street into a huge shop with everything a cyclist would want, including a coffee shop. If you have not seen the new shop, I would recommend you checking it out.
Avantiplus North Brisbane are offering RTC members:
- 15% discount on bike and product purchases and servicing;
- A $50 discounted bike fitting in their new fit studio using video camera and computer analysis of your bike position, $159 for road bikes and $199 for TT bikes;
- Speciﬁc Demo Days at the new store in Brendale for RTC members to test ride bikes;
- Lots of prizes for our presentation night;
- Exclusive RTC bike specials, two are on the RTC web page and RTC Facebook page now; and
- A presence (mechanic, tent and stand) for a minimum of 5 brick sessions at Sutton’s Beach throughout the year. This is an opportunity to check gear and keep athletes safe on the road (at no cost). For bikes requiring more than a basic “look over”… Avantiplus North Brisbane will transport (at no cost) up to 8 bikes back to the store in Brendale where they can be serviced properly and picked up within 48hours (service fee only + parts applies).
Avantiplus North Brisbane also has their own shop rides throughout the week and they have invited all RTC members to join them. Our own Ironman Dan also runs Wind Trainer sessions at the shop in the evenings and we are also welcomed to attend these. We will include all of these sessions on our monthly training calendars.
I am very excited with this new partnership, as Avantiplus North Brisbane is a fantastic bike shop close to where we all live owed by passionate cycling people who really want to help our club members. Howard and Judy are very happy to take feedback from us on products we would like them to have on their shelves and services they can offer us.
I would like to thank Jerrod and Jules for their assistance with setting this new sponsorship up. Jerrod is working in the shop a few days a week and if you are lucky to go there on one of his days he will give you a tour.
If you did not see the two RTC special Avantiplus North Brisbane are offering us currently, they are:
2013 Avanti Questa 1 womens road bike.
Was $1899 exclusive RTC price $1099.
In stock in SML (52cm) and S/M (53.5cm)
Specs: Full carbon frame with Shimano Tiagra 10 speed components
2013 Scott Spark 940 Mountain bike
Was $3499 RTC price $2499
In stock in MD size.
Specs: Alloy frame with Fox/DT suspension.
29” Syncros wheels, Shimano hydraulic brakes and 30 speed Shimano XT gears.
0412 172 996