Christmas Race. This is an end of year get together for all the club and their families. This year we have gone back to the ‘race’ format and all are able to participate in this eg partners, children etc. Details as follows:
When: This Sunday 21st December
Time: Arrive at 7am ready to start at 7.30am (See a sleep in)
Where: Queens Beach (NOT SUTTONS)
Race 1 – For young kids and any juniors who don’t normally train. This is a short run / swim / run or if the water is yukky then a run with obstacles. ALL will be able to complete it and buddies will be available.
Race 2 – Adults / Training juniors and anyone else that wants to participate. Teams of 4 (we will organise) with each team having a beginner / junior / medium and speedy racer in them. It will be in relay format with all expected to do each leg at least once (read on before you decide this isn’t for you….)
Swim – 75 – 100m. Flippers, Pull Buoys and Floaties will be allowed. BYO
Bike – Up to 2km. BYO helmet – Bikes will be provided
Run – 500m – 1km. Roller skates and Piggybacking is acceptable.
All in Challenge
This will be followed by a bar-be-que breakfast provided by the club.
What we need from you though:
1. We need to know who is coming both for breakfast and for participating in the “race”
2. Bring $4 – This is a donation that will go towards the charity of RTC choice
3. Wear your pj’s. Saves you time in the morning
4. Wear your togs under your pj’s in case you want to wear the pj’s that night
5. Bring your smile / sense of humour and a plate of goodies to share
Can you RSVP by Friday to either email firstname.lastname@example.org or via the RTC FB page. If you forget to RSVP you are still welcome to turn up and join in however we may not have enough breakky for you.