2018/2019 season membership
TQ are offering a free 14 day Try-before-you-buy membership. This means people can participate in RTC training sessions during this time. All you have to do before the first session you attend is email firstname.lastname@example.org your name, date of birth, address and mobile number.
It is compulsory for members of a Queensland Affiliated Triathlon Clubs to be a member of Triathlon Australia. As Redcliffe Triathlon Club is an affiliated club, it means that to become a member of RTC, you need also to join Triathlon Australia.
What does this mean to the club members? It means that to participate in any organised Redcliffe Tri Club training sessions, you must be a member of Triathlon Australia.
Triathlon Australia membership fees (based on 2018/2019 fees)
|Club Member||Non-Club Member|
|Adult (Individuals 20yrs and older (as of 31 Dec 2018).||$142||$235|
|Junior Aged 12-19 (as of 31 Dec 2018).||$71||$118|
|Junior – U12 Aged 5 to 11 (as of 31 Dec 2018).||$34||$58|
||20% discount on all memberships|
|Non-Competing Technical Official||$0||$0|
Redcliffe Triathlon Club Fees
|FAMILY MEMBERSHIP **||20% discount on all memberships||20% discount on all memberships|
|SOCIAL MEMBERSHIP (no shirt)||$20||$20|
**Note: Family membership includes maximum of 2 adults and immediate family members who are 5-19 years old. New family membership includes maximum of 4 shirts per family.
Additional shirts @ $30 each (please contact email@example.com)
For more information on Triathlon Qld & Triathlon Australia, please go to the join TQ information page
To join Redcliffe Triathlon Club & Triathlon Australia, please go to the TA Registration Page
- please go to the TA membership page for a full list of benefits
- Club polo with first membership year
- Ability to buy training and racing club uniforms produced by Scody
- Access to all the club training sessions and coaches
- Enjoy all the discounts with club sponsors
- A tent at most local races to meet and place gear
- End of season presentation day and chance to win club awards
- Encouragement from the legendary RTC members at training and races
- And lots, lots more